Lumina
awomansworld and their videos are so freaken funny:



Gossip Gamers a site which has been bookmarked... and Wii GameSpy, too...

PS3
Cross Edge Hands-on
Little big Planet

Can't decide for which platform: Final Fantasy XIII

Wii Motion+ plus attachment for 20$ which will make the Wii a bit more stable and will become available in June 8. The new game Wii Sports Resort (sequel to Wii Sports) coming out in July 26 for 50$. [Article].
Labels: , , | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Oldcatman Says:

    Cool little video.

    Did you get my email about the
    video making web site?

    Also,

    I think I asked this once before:

    What the hell is: "Bibimbap"?


  2. Oldcatman Says:

    Bibimbap: Good!

    Now I would bake all the vegies. etc. and then bake the egg(s) on top----

    Here that web site

    http://www.xtranormal.com/

    Make a video!


  3. maizzy Says:

    thank you for the site :). yah, this recipe I find is somewhat healthy and its truly yummy! :)


Powered By Blogger