Lumina
Woke 11am... right lazy... BFG went to get the repairs done... Still in limbo as to what car to get. :(

Feel like having Dim Sum.. BFG's getting lunch! :) YUM! Waiting for it to come home. I thought we were going to the resto but there was no time. So, take out was the best option. :) Table is set up and green tea will be the choice of beverage. :)

Twitter's quite buzzing! :) nya! :) Thinking of deleting BF. I rarely go there but... I have to think on that one :)

Waiting....
Labels: , , | edit post
4 Responses
  1. Oldcatman Says:

    Not sure why--but I got up and 430am today---slept pretty good I guess---always 'fighting' for bed space with Tommy, Herbie, Gidget and even Pepper Boy this am--and of course, Sue Sue, The Dog snoring at the foot of the bed.

    BIG RUBY has siamese in him and he talks all night!

    And it snowed last night!

    ...and early start on today's blog!


  2. maizzy Says:

    That's really really. I can't seem to get up at those hrs anymore. :) LOL, you fighting for bed space... the critters have taken over the bed. :) I was thinking about Big Ruby and wondering how he was. I see he's doing well... and still with you... hee... I would go mental if he meowed all night... lol... there would be no sleep for me... :) It snowed yikes... hope not a lot. we have severe wind warning today... and its sorta raining...

    Have to see what u wrote on the am.

    ciao-meow!


  3. Oldcatman Says:

    Ruby will be here until this weekend.....Herbie has been getting up to talk to him!


  4. maizzy Says:

    Hee... that must be so adorable... :) heee... so happy they get along so well...


Powered By Blogger