have fun...
play games...
know people...
understand why things, people and everything exists...
know when I'll die... not exists sometimes...
live in a peaceful world [what a dream]...
understand why people are so evil?
play games...
know people...
understand why things, people and everything exists...
know when I'll die... not exists sometimes...
live in a peaceful world [what a dream]...
understand why people are so evil?


Sounds like a winner to me......
All though at my age, dying are not good thoughts----I worry about the memories that will be gone, objects that have been in my life for a long time & of course,
my critters......
Funny you should post this. My new blog is about all the things I want to do before I die. (The blog isn't up yet)
OCM, I know what you mean but it can't never be helped. the critters are the most important and what hurts when you really think of death. Hopefully, they will be loved like we love them... :)
Renee, I can't wait to read more about... now you got me intrigue... can't wait. :)