Woke at 10 am... BFG went to do his rounds... spend a few hours on the net... Most of my time was spent on Flickr... I love it... uploaded photos and went on a lookie, lookie... Tweeted a few times but bored... nothing really new...
Spend the rest of the afternoon to evening cooking 'Stuffed Eggplant' Chinese style... BFG got tempura and tonkatsu [Japanese breaded chicken] with rice, salad and miso soup. Water was our beverage... Did I take a picture no, was to freaken hungry and tired to give a rats ass to take a photo.. lol...
Tonight we need to set the time ahead by one hour... whoopie doo... BFG is like I'm lossing an hr of sleep... I shouldn't work tomorrow. Next yr I'm making sure I don't work on that day. LOL... Makes me laugh...
Well, so tired that I'm about to pass out but I cannot go to bed just yet. I need to digest my food I little more.... :)
BFG on the other hand has already put on his pj's and is in bed watching the news... LOL...
Spend the rest of the afternoon to evening cooking 'Stuffed Eggplant' Chinese style... BFG got tempura and tonkatsu [Japanese breaded chicken] with rice, salad and miso soup. Water was our beverage... Did I take a picture no, was to freaken hungry and tired to give a rats ass to take a photo.. lol...
Tonight we need to set the time ahead by one hour... whoopie doo... BFG is like I'm lossing an hr of sleep... I shouldn't work tomorrow. Next yr I'm making sure I don't work on that day. LOL... Makes me laugh...
Well, so tired that I'm about to pass out but I cannot go to bed just yet. I need to digest my food I little more.... :)
BFG on the other hand has already put on his pj's and is in bed watching the news... LOL...


The Chinese stuffed egg plant is a favorite of mine--but few Chinese restaurants around here have it on their menu---in Reno there were several.
My expensive Canon digital that I bought a couple of years ago, CRASHED (the computer inside)--never have replaced it!
Got to get a new one---I just can't carry my IMAC around to
use its camera!
sorry to hear about you cam... hope, u get it fixed... :)
I love Chinese Stuffed eggplant, so yummy. i need to practice some more... :)