A some what detail life of my every day life and the person I am... Trying to write at least weekly my personal life and thoughts... Some laughs, some tears and some hugs... All is good with the world if I can breath one more day...
That was hilarious. It's true, Twitter makes absolutely no sense ... until you start using it and get hooked. Then it still makes no sense, but it's just fun to do. :)
I was going to tell you - if you're still getting locked out of twitter, you may want to access it through a different app. I use twhirl and I like it a lot better than the twitter site.
Twitter?
WE are doomed......
That was hilarious. It's true, Twitter makes absolutely no sense ... until you start using it and get hooked. Then it still makes no sense, but it's just fun to do. :)
I was going to tell you - if you're still getting locked out of twitter, you may want to access it through a different app. I use twhirl and I like it a lot better than the twitter site.
Take care, love,
Nee
OCM: LOl... I know... heee...
Renee: you know right. :) my antivirus hates twhirl so its a no for that. :) glad ur enjoying it. :)