Lumina
At sympatico read the wildfires in Kelowna, BC. Those fires are destroying a beautiful place. Thank goodness atleast the winds have calmed a bit. Then read the bombings in Bombay, India. Spread of attacks drives me wild. The terrorist should be dealt with as soon as possible, innocent people are dying all across the world due to these crazy f**kers!!!



Read my usual msn site. Read about skin tips, flat monitors and what are jokes? Nothing really on there. As I went to check out my email that had tons of freaken' spam!



A song that I like it! Love the lyrics (Spanish):



No me ames [Don't love me]

by J-Lo & Marc Anthony



(he)Dime porque lloras [Tell me why you cry?]



(she)De felicidad [From happiness]



(he)Y porque te ahogas [And why do you drown?]



(she)Por la soledad [From loneliness]



(he)Y porque me tomas [Why do you take me]

Fuerte asi, mis manos [so hard like that, my hands]

Y tus pensamientos [And your thoughts]

Te van llevando [take you away]



(she)Yo te querio tanto [I love you so much]



(he)Y porque sera [And why is that?]



(she)Loco testarudo [Crazy-dumb]

No lo dudes mas [Don't doubt it any more]

Aunque en el futuro [Even though in the futur]

Haya un muro enorme [There could be a huge wall]

Yo no tengo miedo [I have no fear]

Quiero enamorarme [I want to fall in love]



(he)No me ames, porque pienses [Don't love me, because you think]

Que parezco diferente [that I look different]



(she)Tu no piensas ques es lo justo [Don't you think is just]

Ver pasar el tiempo juntos [for us to see time pass by]



(he)No me ames, que comprendo [Don't love me, I understand]

La mentira que seria [The like that would be]



(she)Si tu amor merezco [If your love I deserve]

No me ames, quedate otra dia [Don't love me, stay another day]



(he)No me ames, porque estoy perdido [Don't love me, because I'm lost]

Porque cambie el mundo, porques es el destino [Because the world changes, because it's destiny]

Porque no se puede, somos un espejo [Because it can't be, we are a mirror]

Y tu asi serias lo que yo de mi reflejo [And you would be my reflection]



(she)No me ames, para estar muriendo [Don't love me, so I can be dying]

Dentro de una guerra llena de arrepentimientos [Inside of a war filled with regrets]

No me ames, para estar en tierra, quiero alzar el vuelvo [Don't love me, to stay on earth, I want to fly]



(both)Con tu gran amor por el azul del cielo [With your great love in the bluest of the sky]



(he)No se que decirte, esa la verdad [I don't know what to say to you, that is the truth]

Si la gente quiere, sabe lastimar [If people really want, they can hurt]



(she)Tu y yo partiremos [You and I will leave]

ellos no se mueven [They don't move]

Pero en este cielo sola no me dejes [but in this sky don't leave me alone]



(he)No me dejes, no me dejes [Don't leave me, don't leave me]

No me eschuches, si te digo "no me ames" [Don't listen to me, if I tell you "don't love me"]



(she)No me dejes, no desarmes [Don't leave me, don't break]

Mi corazon con ese "no me ames" [My heart with that "don't love me" phrase]



(he)No me ames, te lo ruego [Don't love me, I beg you]

Mi amargura dejame [My bitterness leave me]



(she)Sabes bien, que no puedo [You know, that I can't]

Que es inutil, que siempre te amare [That it's impossible, I will always love you]



(he)No me ames, pues te hare sufrir [Don't love me, cuz I'll make you suffer]

Con este corazon que se lleno de mil inviernos [With this heart filled with a thousand winters]



(she)No me ames para asi olvidarte de tus dias grises [Don't love me to forget your gray days]

Quiero que me ames solo por amarme [I want you to love me just to love me]



(he)No me ames, tu y yo volaremos [Don't love me, you and I will fly]

Uno con el otro y seguiremos siempre juntos [One with the other and will always stay together]



(she)Este amor es como el sol que sale tras de la tormenta [This love is like the sun that comes out after the storm]



(both)Como dos cometas en la misma estela [Like two comets in the same heaven]



(he)No me ames [Don't love me]

(she)No me ames [Don't love me]

(he)No me ames [Don't love me]

(she)No me ames [Don't love me]

(he)No me ames [Don't love me]





Well, this is for now... Laterz...
0 Responses
Powered By Blogger