Lumina
Well, it's my vacation and yes the weather is shitty! Expected better, OH,well! Good and bad news.. The good news is that I got an email from Ginger:



Hi. I just did a search on technorati.com and saw that you linked me-- I looked at your site, and from your comments, I can see that you have been following my writing. Thanks so much!! I really appreciate it!! Unfortunately, I just made a post stating that I am quitting blogging-- sad I know, but it's time. But I'll be sure to check in on your site on a regular basis. Again, thanks for your kind words about my site.



Take care,

Ginger




That was my highlight of the afternoon... Thanks Ginger!. I am truly sorry that your leaving us but like you said "somethings got to end sometime." I wish you all the luck and happiness in your life. Take care of yourself and yes do come by once in a while if you wish. So I bid you "goodbye!"
0 Responses
Powered By Blogger