MSNBC News has info on the Perseids (Aug 12-13). I love meteor showers they are so romantic and expectacular! I enjoy them tremendously.
A calendar of meteor showers from July to December 2003. Thanks to the help of spacehike.com. Click - Meteor Calendar to see the name, date, etc...
10 places to checkout (some stuff that keeps be busy... Teeheee!!!):
My #1. Mashimoro(the plonger dude! He is the cutest!!! This is so Korean-anime!!!)
#2. The Blog Coder (want one?? I have one)
#3. Blog Chalking (which I have sign on to!)
#4. The Bangme.net Game (funny as hell!!)
#5. Bert's place (check out his wierd recipe collection, laalaa....)
#6. Crime Library (which I read!)
#7.Angelina Jolie (my obssession... though I love men... She is hot as hell!!!) & .com
#8. Anime Gifts (Such cute stuff... Gotta see...)
#9. Montréal (wanna visit, my side of Northern Canada! Where you meet Euro/West Styles!)
#10. Daryl Cagle Cartoonist (Need some political humour! Teeheee...)
Also....
- Check out this page from CodeLifter.com to automatically size a popup window to an image. The page features the code for text links, button links or image links. Awesome utility!
- Need web bottons for anything and everything, you want it, gotta have it, etc... go... Bottons
Drinking coffee once again... Love it... Yum....Needs some sugar...
Well... that's my bla... laterzzz... ^.^
A calendar of meteor showers from July to December 2003. Thanks to the help of spacehike.com. Click - Meteor Calendar to see the name, date, etc...
10 places to checkout (some stuff that keeps be busy... Teeheee!!!):
My #1. Mashimoro(the plonger dude! He is the cutest!!! This is so Korean-anime!!!)
#2. The Blog Coder (want one?? I have one)
#3. Blog Chalking (which I have sign on to!)
#4. The Bangme.net Game (funny as hell!!)
#5. Bert's place (check out his wierd recipe collection, laalaa....)
#6. Crime Library (which I read!)
#7.Angelina Jolie (my obssession... though I love men... She is hot as hell!!!) & .com
#8. Anime Gifts (Such cute stuff... Gotta see...)
#9. Montréal (wanna visit, my side of Northern Canada! Where you meet Euro/West Styles!)
#10. Daryl Cagle Cartoonist (Need some political humour! Teeheee...)
Also....
- Check out this page from CodeLifter.com to automatically size a popup window to an image. The page features the code for text links, button links or image links. Awesome utility!
- Need web bottons for anything and everything, you want it, gotta have it, etc... go... Bottons
Drinking coffee once again... Love it... Yum....Needs some sugar...
Well... that's my bla... laterzzz... ^.^

