my little note book (the not next days):
8/23/03 - Pampers, I don't think I wore any of those? I had cloth diapers with the nice plastic protectors. Why do I say this because I remember my sister wore diapers, too. We are 5 yrs apart. My brother di ware them though he was born in the mid 80s. As, I think about how we give our hard earn money for the necesseties that have become part of our daily, weekly, monthly and yearly life. Not to mention that corporations are makein billions on us (women & our bodies):
- menstration (buying every month, pain killers too and at times new clothing due to the bloating and dirtiness!!!)
- makeup (use it every day to look beautiful, cleansers, creams)
- aroma enhancers (candles, pupori, bath oils/foams/bubbles/crystals etc...)
- clothes shoes (seasonal, what'sin style at times, or double of the favorites)
- accesories (jewlery [mostly bought by men], worn evryday)
- hair (products {gels, shampoos, conditionners, hairsprays, etc}, strightners, curling irons, crimpers, hair dryers, accesories for the hair, cuts, colors or perms, and at times styles for special occasions)
- shave/wax/neet (shaver, shaving gel, blades, 1-2 week ; wax & strips ; cream)
- nails (buffers, nail remover, accesories for the nails and toes, press-ons or salon style)
- body (lotions, perfums, washclothes/foams, oils, mists, masks)
Ther is so much more... I just wanted to rant about the things we buy for ourselves and that is not counting other little perks that we girls like to give ourselves once in a while!!! This is wild and crazy... Now the industies are tapping into the male section atlast men are going to feel the same pressures as women. Even though some men don't care to look or smell their best, there are those who give a damn!
There's so much that....... shit!!!!!!! The more I think about it???? Only e few things in life that are free and even then we are either killing it or using it for the wrong reasons:
- air/water (polution)
- free speech (laws!)
- actions (come with conscequences)
What can you do??? Really...
... It's been alsmost 1 1/2 days that my net is f***ed. I've called sympatico 3 times and they have no idea but say its the virus!! Yeah, thanks... So, yesterday (8/22) I was so pissed that I called Armando and asked him to come over... We watched movies(monsters inc & chicago) and smoked up!!! Monsters inc was hilerious! Passed out around 3 am on the couch! As always mr. Armando takes over my bed! Woke up at 10am watched Chicago (as we were to tired to watch the 2nd film) it was pretty good but a bit too long! Made myself a tomato sandwich. Really good! Asked Armando if he wanted one, he laughed and said 'no way!' He left at midday. Spoke to G. He also thought that the tomato sandwich was gross without meat in it. He works at 6pm until 3am at the GH. He did the most sweetest thing a friend can do, anyways, for me! I was telling him to go get diner at this Thai place (Bankok) in Le Feauberg. The food is great there my favorite dish is eggplant with seafood and steam rice! The best!!! We hanged up about 2hrs pass and the next thing I know the door bell rings and the guy says its Fed-Ex so I open. Thinking who is sending me a parcel? Who could it be? Then, a knock on the door it was G. saying "I can't believe you open your door to anyone! you should be more careful!" Bla the male thing about the protection of moi! Anyways, the sweet thing was that he brought me my favorite Thai meal with a iced cappuccino and 3 timbits! Yum!! Yum!!
I loved it, it was amazing! I thank him so very much! He said he had to go to work or he would be late! I will have to think of something to do for him as he has treated me really kind and in the sweetest way!
Later...
Watching the news:
Kewlona, BC (Okaview St. was in flames many homes destroy in that area) The fires don't seem to stop due to the fire being buffed by the air. It's expected that the winds will not die down but increase! I feels so sorry for the people as some are told minutes about the evacuation. That really sucks... I cannot believe that the place I spent 2 days there in late July is now being ingulfed by fires,,, Sucks!
In China, the annual/ routine floods ahve gone out of control hundreds are dead and thousands have lost their homes. The Chinese gov't is asking for int'l help. They need 8 million dollars which only 1 million has been raised. Many will get ill and die due to over crowding which increases the death toll.
In parts of Canada people are getting off the electric grid and using the environment to their advantage. As electricity is needed and black-outs are becoming common. People are turning to solar pannels and wind mills as their substitute or even their primary source. A neighbourhood in Ont. uses the solar pannels as a secondary option to charge batteries in case a blackout occurs. The draw back of solar pannels and wind mills is that they are very expensive to have and to keep up but some think that not paying for electricity in the long run you are saving.
Ontario is back to normal after the blackout of last week. Eernie Eves the Ontario Premiere, is confident that his province is back to running 100%.
The Grand Prix will probably not be held in MTL (which was an annual event, put millions into the economy), as the new laws for tabacco companies have been re-inforced! Tabacco companies are the ones who put in millions into the Grand Prix they are the sponsors due to that it cannot be held here. The promotions of tabacco products is no longer accepted in Quebec. I guess that is why a really large tabacco industry is moving back to Ont after being in MTL for the last 15-20 yrs. Mayor Tremblay went to Hungary for 3 days to try and get it back to MTL. That sucks, what to do? But wait for the outcome!
Martin Luther King,Jr.(killed in 1968 at the age of 39) "I have a dream" ---> CELEBRATION in Wash,DC
139 ar running for governor in the state of California. Among them is the porn star, the austrian/hollywood actor and the diffrent stroke's kid! Dang, what's the world coming to? Let's see who will clean San Fran's 38 billion deficit!!!! I will keep on watching the circus of the century! *_*
Here in MTL soaring gas prices... 89.9 cents the liter... crazy!!! Not since the Us went to war with raq have we seen this sort of prices!!! OUCH, my wallet is being starved!
That's it for my NEWS!!!!
Called Ben, he's at his grandmothers. I told him of my problem with the puter. He said to format the hard drive... So, now I'm waiting for Armando to come and format the drive and we'll see??? Watched Cold Squad on CTV.
8/24/03 - My computer is in the fritzzz still!!! Freak, I cannot believe the sucker cable that connects to my master & slave drive broke. Armando went to get my old puter that he has at his place to see if we can replace the part! F***!!!! At least he's helping me he is a nice guy!!! Thank god I have him as a friend! Today's a unique as G has pointed out I can't belive he came up with this conclusion... He calls it the international standarized time configurations method, todays the 03 / 08 / 24 which make it look like this: 03 x 8 = 24. Ok that was insane!! on his part! He at times thinks the freak shit that makes me drop my mouth and all my saliva down my pants, which in turn I look like I just pissed my pants! That is the look I get every time that he comes up with shit like this!!!! Later...
3pm I cleaned and rearranged my room. Listenning to the mixes I made for BC. Nice!!! Started to crochet (no puter what else can I do, I cleaned what I had to do!) my ideal blanket, which is at this present time 7 feet long width not height (1/2 foot). Will see???
5pm Have reformatted the hard drive well not me but Armando is doing a great job. Let's see if this works... shit... I'm still crocheting.... Had some lychees (chinese fruit). Yum! Offer some to Armando but he took a look at them and said "testicles, no thanks!" Funny, not!
6pm I miss the net,,, I'm bored!!!! Help!!! Look at the BC photos again, They're really nice. The other 5 rolls are ready today but G. has the slips to go get them. The CD's will be ready in 4-5 days. I've been feeling tired lately, I wonder what it is? Probably the lack of sleep...
7.30pm The puter has been f***ed! Armando has reformatted the freaken' drive twice! We have gotten it up but it keeps getting viruses and then crashes and we can't load the freaken' win2000... Yikes!!! At the present moment its 2000 has been installed and have managed to get it up and semi-running... BUT, a bit BUT, the freaken' thin is S-L-O-W and the virus-scanner has identified, so far, 7 viruses. Plus, it's still scanning! Damn!
9pm The puter is freaken' crazy the virus-scanner found 136 viruses and then put the freaken thing in quarantine. Then the puter didnt want to reboot it said it was missing "ntoskrnl.exe." So, back to the drawing board! The win2000 was installed once again! This time seems ok... Let's see... Watched Law & Order: Criminal Intent on CTV.
10pm Put all the necessary programs on win2000. All the updates are good! found virus "W32.Welchia. Worm." Downloaded the fixed program and it's all a ok, so far! I set up the rest while Armando watched Charmed (Piper and Leo go to the shrink and piper does a spell to go back & remember how they started out. turns out that Pheobe & Page get transported into the spell. So they go through all the memories, too) at the same time that I was putting all the patches that were needed.
11pm watched Charmed again another episode (the one with Page turning into a nymph). A pretty good one... Still cleaning and updating the anti-virus. I'm using norton! hope its good!!! Shit!!!
12am OK I am once again to roam the net!!! Armando left! I Went to read my blogs!!! OLDCATMAN & his son's "average white guy." And I Wrote all that I had in my little note book!
Now it's time for me to hit the hay. It's so late!!! Kind of tired. I have to once again fix all my photos to put up on my photopages. All I can say is I need sleep!!! Crazy, Laterzzz...
8/23/03 - Pampers, I don't think I wore any of those? I had cloth diapers with the nice plastic protectors. Why do I say this because I remember my sister wore diapers, too. We are 5 yrs apart. My brother di ware them though he was born in the mid 80s. As, I think about how we give our hard earn money for the necesseties that have become part of our daily, weekly, monthly and yearly life. Not to mention that corporations are makein billions on us (women & our bodies):
- menstration (buying every month, pain killers too and at times new clothing due to the bloating and dirtiness!!!)
- makeup (use it every day to look beautiful, cleansers, creams)
- aroma enhancers (candles, pupori, bath oils/foams/bubbles/crystals etc...)
- clothes shoes (seasonal, what'sin style at times, or double of the favorites)
- accesories (jewlery [mostly bought by men], worn evryday)
- hair (products {gels, shampoos, conditionners, hairsprays, etc}, strightners, curling irons, crimpers, hair dryers, accesories for the hair, cuts, colors or perms, and at times styles for special occasions)
- shave/wax/neet (shaver, shaving gel, blades, 1-2 week ; wax & strips ; cream)
- nails (buffers, nail remover, accesories for the nails and toes, press-ons or salon style)
- body (lotions, perfums, washclothes/foams, oils, mists, masks)
Ther is so much more... I just wanted to rant about the things we buy for ourselves and that is not counting other little perks that we girls like to give ourselves once in a while!!! This is wild and crazy... Now the industies are tapping into the male section atlast men are going to feel the same pressures as women. Even though some men don't care to look or smell their best, there are those who give a damn!
There's so much that....... shit!!!!!!! The more I think about it???? Only e few things in life that are free and even then we are either killing it or using it for the wrong reasons:
- air/water (polution)
- free speech (laws!)
- actions (come with conscequences)
What can you do??? Really...
... It's been alsmost 1 1/2 days that my net is f***ed. I've called sympatico 3 times and they have no idea but say its the virus!! Yeah, thanks... So, yesterday (8/22) I was so pissed that I called Armando and asked him to come over... We watched movies(monsters inc & chicago) and smoked up!!! Monsters inc was hilerious! Passed out around 3 am on the couch! As always mr. Armando takes over my bed! Woke up at 10am watched Chicago (as we were to tired to watch the 2nd film) it was pretty good but a bit too long! Made myself a tomato sandwich. Really good! Asked Armando if he wanted one, he laughed and said 'no way!' He left at midday. Spoke to G. He also thought that the tomato sandwich was gross without meat in it. He works at 6pm until 3am at the GH. He did the most sweetest thing a friend can do, anyways, for me! I was telling him to go get diner at this Thai place (Bankok) in Le Feauberg. The food is great there my favorite dish is eggplant with seafood and steam rice! The best!!! We hanged up about 2hrs pass and the next thing I know the door bell rings and the guy says its Fed-Ex so I open. Thinking who is sending me a parcel? Who could it be? Then, a knock on the door it was G. saying "I can't believe you open your door to anyone! you should be more careful!" Bla the male thing about the protection of moi! Anyways, the sweet thing was that he brought me my favorite Thai meal with a iced cappuccino and 3 timbits! Yum!! Yum!!
I loved it, it was amazing! I thank him so very much! He said he had to go to work or he would be late! I will have to think of something to do for him as he has treated me really kind and in the sweetest way!
Later...
Watching the news:
Kewlona, BC (Okaview St. was in flames many homes destroy in that area) The fires don't seem to stop due to the fire being buffed by the air. It's expected that the winds will not die down but increase! I feels so sorry for the people as some are told minutes about the evacuation. That really sucks... I cannot believe that the place I spent 2 days there in late July is now being ingulfed by fires,,, Sucks!
In China, the annual/ routine floods ahve gone out of control hundreds are dead and thousands have lost their homes. The Chinese gov't is asking for int'l help. They need 8 million dollars which only 1 million has been raised. Many will get ill and die due to over crowding which increases the death toll.
In parts of Canada people are getting off the electric grid and using the environment to their advantage. As electricity is needed and black-outs are becoming common. People are turning to solar pannels and wind mills as their substitute or even their primary source. A neighbourhood in Ont. uses the solar pannels as a secondary option to charge batteries in case a blackout occurs. The draw back of solar pannels and wind mills is that they are very expensive to have and to keep up but some think that not paying for electricity in the long run you are saving.
Ontario is back to normal after the blackout of last week. Eernie Eves the Ontario Premiere, is confident that his province is back to running 100%.
The Grand Prix will probably not be held in MTL (which was an annual event, put millions into the economy), as the new laws for tabacco companies have been re-inforced! Tabacco companies are the ones who put in millions into the Grand Prix they are the sponsors due to that it cannot be held here. The promotions of tabacco products is no longer accepted in Quebec. I guess that is why a really large tabacco industry is moving back to Ont after being in MTL for the last 15-20 yrs. Mayor Tremblay went to Hungary for 3 days to try and get it back to MTL. That sucks, what to do? But wait for the outcome!
Martin Luther King,Jr.(killed in 1968 at the age of 39) "I have a dream" ---> CELEBRATION in Wash,DC
139 ar running for governor in the state of California. Among them is the porn star, the austrian/hollywood actor and the diffrent stroke's kid! Dang, what's the world coming to? Let's see who will clean San Fran's 38 billion deficit!!!! I will keep on watching the circus of the century! *_*
Here in MTL soaring gas prices... 89.9 cents the liter... crazy!!! Not since the Us went to war with raq have we seen this sort of prices!!! OUCH, my wallet is being starved!
That's it for my NEWS!!!!
Called Ben, he's at his grandmothers. I told him of my problem with the puter. He said to format the hard drive... So, now I'm waiting for Armando to come and format the drive and we'll see??? Watched Cold Squad on CTV.
8/24/03 - My computer is in the fritzzz still!!! Freak, I cannot believe the sucker cable that connects to my master & slave drive broke. Armando went to get my old puter that he has at his place to see if we can replace the part! F***!!!! At least he's helping me he is a nice guy!!! Thank god I have him as a friend! Today's a unique as G has pointed out I can't belive he came up with this conclusion... He calls it the international standarized time configurations method, todays the 03 / 08 / 24 which make it look like this: 03 x 8 = 24. Ok that was insane!! on his part! He at times thinks the freak shit that makes me drop my mouth and all my saliva down my pants, which in turn I look like I just pissed my pants! That is the look I get every time that he comes up with shit like this!!!! Later...
3pm I cleaned and rearranged my room. Listenning to the mixes I made for BC. Nice!!! Started to crochet (no puter what else can I do, I cleaned what I had to do!) my ideal blanket, which is at this present time 7 feet long width not height (1/2 foot). Will see???
5pm Have reformatted the hard drive well not me but Armando is doing a great job. Let's see if this works... shit... I'm still crocheting.... Had some lychees (chinese fruit). Yum! Offer some to Armando but he took a look at them and said "testicles, no thanks!" Funny, not!
6pm I miss the net,,, I'm bored!!!! Help!!! Look at the BC photos again, They're really nice. The other 5 rolls are ready today but G. has the slips to go get them. The CD's will be ready in 4-5 days. I've been feeling tired lately, I wonder what it is? Probably the lack of sleep...
7.30pm The puter has been f***ed! Armando has reformatted the freaken' drive twice! We have gotten it up but it keeps getting viruses and then crashes and we can't load the freaken' win2000... Yikes!!! At the present moment its 2000 has been installed and have managed to get it up and semi-running... BUT, a bit BUT, the freaken' thin is S-L-O-W and the virus-scanner has identified, so far, 7 viruses. Plus, it's still scanning! Damn!
9pm The puter is freaken' crazy the virus-scanner found 136 viruses and then put the freaken thing in quarantine. Then the puter didnt want to reboot it said it was missing "ntoskrnl.exe." So, back to the drawing board! The win2000 was installed once again! This time seems ok... Let's see... Watched Law & Order: Criminal Intent on CTV.
10pm Put all the necessary programs on win2000. All the updates are good! found virus "W32.Welchia. Worm." Downloaded the fixed program and it's all a ok, so far! I set up the rest while Armando watched Charmed (Piper and Leo go to the shrink and piper does a spell to go back & remember how they started out. turns out that Pheobe & Page get transported into the spell. So they go through all the memories, too) at the same time that I was putting all the patches that were needed.
11pm watched Charmed again another episode (the one with Page turning into a nymph). A pretty good one... Still cleaning and updating the anti-virus. I'm using norton! hope its good!!! Shit!!!
12am OK I am once again to roam the net!!! Armando left! I Went to read my blogs!!! OLDCATMAN & his son's "average white guy." And I Wrote all that I had in my little note book!
Now it's time for me to hit the hay. It's so late!!! Kind of tired. I have to once again fix all my photos to put up on my photopages. All I can say is I need sleep!!! Crazy, Laterzzz...

