Lumina
Went to bed... and woke up what am I going to do??? Well, I'm up to date with Dirty Whore Diaries. I read some thing that I found interesting in her blog... That if a woman wears pumpkin pie spice or the cinnamon or clove oils scents, a man could get more penile blood flow... Pretty cool... Wow! I can't believe she did a 24 hr blogathon on July the 26 for International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission(you go girl!).She raised a total amount of $1,000.00 (she met her goal!). and she has some hard core pics to view for your entertainment and pleasure... So, if you care to see them... go head be her guest!

Also, I learn that she has ADHD (Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) which she is now taking care of herself and is on meds for it. This neurobiological disorder is usually found in children. Not much is known about the way ADHD affects adults which often are diagnosed when they find out their children have it. Some data suggest that one to two thirds of children with ADHD continue to have significant symptoms throughout life (Wender, Wasserstein, & Wolf, 2001). And may run in families. May be that is what keeps her high strong with the sex and all! Nice! Plus, pass by one of her friends blogs Mickey's. Read his bio and took a pick at what he has... And found Fairuza Balk who is really hot. I know about her from the movie The Craft in 1996 she played Nancy... The wacky and eventually insane teen obsessed with the spirit Mena (the powers Mena possesses). Other movies which I have found a liking to is Heather's, Cruel Intations (not the second part, it kinda sucked without Sarah Michelle Gellar).Who I cannot believe to this day that she married Freddy Prinze Jr. YUCKKKS. Well I guess that's her man! Maybe he knows how to tame her! Yah!), Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Beetlejuice, Benny & Joon, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Labyrinth, Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Lost Boys, The Breakfast Club, Brazil, Poltergeist (True Hollywood Ghost Story: Was the Spielberg Brainchild Poltergeist Cursed?), Poison Ivy, Wild Orchid, 9 1/2 Weeks, and Secretary (psychologically entertaining and erotic). I have a passion for the wierd, insane, mythical, kinkiness, fucked-up love stories, corkiness, etc....



He also has some shots of Janeane Garofalo which I found pretty wierd as all the other chicks are practically and are nude! But she rocks, too! Love her comic/sarcastic side to her... Not to mention Margaret Cho my old time favorite Korean-comedian! I also, have a place for the hillbilly/redneck Jeff Foxworthy! Love that sort of stand-up acts!! But don't for get the classics like Cheech and Chong, Richard Pryor, Jerry Lewis, The 3 stooges (In Vancouver I watched the biography movie on them, some what sad!), The Marx Brothers (1& 2), Bob Hope (who passed away 7/27/03. He will be missed!) and much much more. I have so many it would take me for ever to mention them all. So I give you just some of my favorites. Just know that I love many more that I did not mention!

In another note... I have sent a email to someone that will appreciate my mind at this hour of the morning... Time is ticking and gotta go soon... It's been quite a night... Have dont somethen' new to my pagy... I have BlogChalked it! I have submitted my bla... It will take a few weeks to show but hey I have time. K... Time to goooooo....... Laterzzz....
0 Responses
Powered By Blogger