ok so... my day started at 2pm, went to bed at 6am... Started taking the pills again Xenadrine RFA-1. That got me up to speed on what I needed to do. Washed the dishes... cleaned Pikachu's cage. I put him in his ball, started to gnaw at it. Imagine trying to talk to a degu and telling him 'please stop. You're ruining your ball.' Yeah like he'll listen. He didn't... So,once his cage was clean, I put him back but just 2 min after he started to get the freaken' wood shavings all over the floor. No cares that I had just cleaned the freaken' floor.
Anyways, after that incident I started on the bathroom. I hadn't clean in a while. So started on the bath tub and walls. Bleached the shit out of it and then I Mr. Cleaned (blue one) it. Then I saw I went to the toilet and started to clean it when I noticed that the seat was wobblely so I decided to tighten it up when to get a pair of plyers but no success it was not moving. Then I saw that there was a little top and decided to open it. Found that it had the top of the screw. I went to get a screw-driver and started to tighten but on its own it wasn't working either. So, I put my thoughts together and with my lelf hand had the plyers and in the right I had the screw-driver well that worked. It came off pretty easy with a little hand-grease and it was to the next. To my freaken' astonishment it didn't go as smoothly as the first. The freaken' thing was stuck due to the rust. Who knows how long that had been there. I started to think... Yuck, need to change it. Ok, so I had an extra toilet seat as I had bought it for another apartment but never did the job. Yep, I have been moving a toilet seat with me for about 3 years. Hey! You never know when you needed one. And this was the perfect time to use it. Well, deciding this was ok, but the work needed to be done. Imagine this a chick wearing a tank-to and boxer shorts squatting over the toilet seat with a screw-driver in one hand and a pair of plyers in the other hand, trying to secure the plyers to the bottom of the knob not the screw it self and then trying to turn the screw-driver the oposite way but finding out that the f**kin' screw-driver is a bit too big. So, every turn the screw-driver slips off the middle of the screw. F**k, man this went on for 1/2 hr and still couldn't get it off. So, I decide to take a break.
Got the fish bowl that I had bought at the garage sale about 1 month ago and decide to clean it and well doing so I broke a freaken' glass which I had bought at IKEA for 4.99$ about 2 weeks ago. I hadn't even use them once. They were on the table in their box for the longest time, and decided to wash them when I was washing the dishes. My mistake as one of them was too close to the edge. I knew that it would happen but do I listen to my inner self nah, cuz i think me smarter then that! Had to clean up the mess and decided that I will buy another one when I go to IKEA it will cost only like .65 - .79 cents. Anyways, took out the color stones and glass fishies that were in it. Then, dried it and put in the stones (alga green & opal white) and 2 pitchers of water... Put in the glass fishies and set it in the middle of the table... Where it's presently residing! Now that that was done.
I went back to my peeved project, that I started to regret like so much! Took the plyers and screw driver and went to work. As time passed the freaken' thing moved millimeter by millimeter. But 45 min. later it was off! I had the toilet seat off and felt pride and joy of the accomplishment I had just succeeded in doing!!! Bravo! to me, as a woman I felt proud. As I was doing that I thought this is how a man feels doing this kind of labour. Shit!!! I praise the men!!!! Crap if you don't walk in someone's shoes you'll never know how they feel! And I'm glad of that I went through the labour of man power that men usually get to do!!! Well, at that i started to become Ms. Cleaning Lady once again and clean the wholes with beach they no longer look yellow but white as snow! Looking at the toilet with out its top it looked so raunchy, like I was in ghetto-land. I went fast to get the new toilet seat and put it on... I was happy that it was clean and not dirty and the screws were not metal but plastic... For the futur it will not rust! Cool!!! So I put it on and it looked so nice...
Went to work and started to clean the sink and then I went on my hands and knees to clean the floor! It was so yucky but it needed to be done! When I did the bathroom I felt so happy and delighted that my bathroom was once again spic-span! Came into the living room and started on my huge book case... And took all my books and arrange them from large to small. I also clean the 'puter desk and a bit the bedroom. That was my day! I had no distrubances... My place had my 100% attention. Which needed it so badly! So now I'm a happy camper living once again in a clean and fresh place. At last!!! This was just a day, just an ordinary day to clean! Laterzzz...
Anyways, after that incident I started on the bathroom. I hadn't clean in a while. So started on the bath tub and walls. Bleached the shit out of it and then I Mr. Cleaned (blue one) it. Then I saw I went to the toilet and started to clean it when I noticed that the seat was wobblely so I decided to tighten it up when to get a pair of plyers but no success it was not moving. Then I saw that there was a little top and decided to open it. Found that it had the top of the screw. I went to get a screw-driver and started to tighten but on its own it wasn't working either. So, I put my thoughts together and with my lelf hand had the plyers and in the right I had the screw-driver well that worked. It came off pretty easy with a little hand-grease and it was to the next. To my freaken' astonishment it didn't go as smoothly as the first. The freaken' thing was stuck due to the rust. Who knows how long that had been there. I started to think... Yuck, need to change it. Ok, so I had an extra toilet seat as I had bought it for another apartment but never did the job. Yep, I have been moving a toilet seat with me for about 3 years. Hey! You never know when you needed one. And this was the perfect time to use it. Well, deciding this was ok, but the work needed to be done. Imagine this a chick wearing a tank-to and boxer shorts squatting over the toilet seat with a screw-driver in one hand and a pair of plyers in the other hand, trying to secure the plyers to the bottom of the knob not the screw it self and then trying to turn the screw-driver the oposite way but finding out that the f**kin' screw-driver is a bit too big. So, every turn the screw-driver slips off the middle of the screw. F**k, man this went on for 1/2 hr and still couldn't get it off. So, I decide to take a break.
Got the fish bowl that I had bought at the garage sale about 1 month ago and decide to clean it and well doing so I broke a freaken' glass which I had bought at IKEA for 4.99$ about 2 weeks ago. I hadn't even use them once. They were on the table in their box for the longest time, and decided to wash them when I was washing the dishes. My mistake as one of them was too close to the edge. I knew that it would happen but do I listen to my inner self nah, cuz i think me smarter then that! Had to clean up the mess and decided that I will buy another one when I go to IKEA it will cost only like .65 - .79 cents. Anyways, took out the color stones and glass fishies that were in it. Then, dried it and put in the stones (alga green & opal white) and 2 pitchers of water... Put in the glass fishies and set it in the middle of the table... Where it's presently residing! Now that that was done.
I went back to my peeved project, that I started to regret like so much! Took the plyers and screw driver and went to work. As time passed the freaken' thing moved millimeter by millimeter. But 45 min. later it was off! I had the toilet seat off and felt pride and joy of the accomplishment I had just succeeded in doing!!! Bravo! to me, as a woman I felt proud. As I was doing that I thought this is how a man feels doing this kind of labour. Shit!!! I praise the men!!!! Crap if you don't walk in someone's shoes you'll never know how they feel! And I'm glad of that I went through the labour of man power that men usually get to do!!! Well, at that i started to become Ms. Cleaning Lady once again and clean the wholes with beach they no longer look yellow but white as snow! Looking at the toilet with out its top it looked so raunchy, like I was in ghetto-land. I went fast to get the new toilet seat and put it on... I was happy that it was clean and not dirty and the screws were not metal but plastic... For the futur it will not rust! Cool!!! So I put it on and it looked so nice...
Went to work and started to clean the sink and then I went on my hands and knees to clean the floor! It was so yucky but it needed to be done! When I did the bathroom I felt so happy and delighted that my bathroom was once again spic-span! Came into the living room and started on my huge book case... And took all my books and arrange them from large to small. I also clean the 'puter desk and a bit the bedroom. That was my day! I had no distrubances... My place had my 100% attention. Which needed it so badly! So now I'm a happy camper living once again in a clean and fresh place. At last!!! This was just a day, just an ordinary day to clean! Laterzzz...

