Lumina
read oldcatman (having some problems with the look of his page and he finally got his comments up! but they've gone away abit.. i hope that my comments havent gone poof!), lynn (has an article that got me blabbing just a bit... teehee... rant, more like it!), darksyde (hasn't put up new stuff but read some stuff from the archive!), greg (happy for him got his apt finally but he had a loos in his family which my deepest regrets go to him! he has to stop and clean the salad... remember you can get salad poisoning!!), average white guy (happy that he's getting his blog noticed! great read with his greivances!!!), hit n run (the ukranian! what can u say when they f**k each other, thats fine but then they f**c with others, what do u expect with politics!!!), and ginger (she brought the below out of me!) today...



ginger is a really interesting read... such great strenght, she has! Richie* is wanting to take over her space, but she seems to put him in his place! sheesh the thing about the tv... well i'm not doing anything so why don't i have the tv! then you do the cooking! i guess i dont know how to share properly... i guess. that will be something i will have to go through when it comes up or if it ever comes up! been single for 1 1/2 had a few f**/friends but that is it! the last relationship i was in took alot out of me. it was long distance i was with him 3 1/2yrs and then poof it ended... well not really poof, but it was well complicate, on my part! I was a bit under stress at my job and he had come to stay with me for the summer and was not working then he got sick and then i was just fad up with it... he didnt do nothing but watch tv. i worked 10-12hrs long and paid all the bills, even the net which he used constantly and if i wanted to use it he was like "don't be too long on it!" so things just got worse.. he had mono (i dont know from where cuz it wasn't from me!), which he ended in the hospital over night i was at my girlfriends visiting my godchild. 'k so i didnt go visit him or go at all!! he got out and came back home he spend another month at my place and by the end of august he was gone back to toronto! i visit him and decided that i had been a bitch and well tried to be nicer but by then he was no you go away. i can never count on you cuz you weren't there when i needed you the most the even dedicated a song to me by avril lavigne "Losing Grip"



Are you aware of what you make me feel, baby

Right now I feel invisible to you, like I'm not real

Didn't you feel me lock my arms around you

Why'd you turn away?

Here's what I have to say I was left to cry there,

waiting outside there grinning with a lost stare

That's when I decided

[chorus]

Why should I care

Cuz you weren't there when I was scared I was so alone

You, you need to listen I'm starting to trip,

I'm losing my grip and I'm in this thing alone



Am I just some chick you place beside you to take somebody's place

when you turn around can you recognize my face you used to love me,

you used to hug me

But that wasn't the case

Everything wasn't ok I was left to cry there

waiting outside there grinning with a lost stare

That's when I decided



[chorus]

Crying out loud I'm crying out loud

Crying out loud I'm crying out loud



Open your eyes

Open up wide

Why should I care

Cuz you weren't there

when I was scared I was so alone Why should I care

Cuz you weren't there when I was scared I was so alone

Why should I care

If you don't care then I don't care were not going newhere

Why should I care cuz you weren't there when I was scared I was so alone

Why should I care If you don't care then i don't care were not going newhere



nice, eh? well, i guess i did deserved it! i speak to him once in a while to see what's up with him... he doesn't want to have a relationship with a woman for a long time. shit, i guess i ruined him for others... oh well! what i do miss is the great sex that we had. a secret, i was his first, no he's not wierd just that he hadn't find the right person and he thought he had found it in me! so, i f**ked it up!! major, but i didn't want to hurt him as i realized that i did love him but he just put so much pressure on me that summer that i was just at my wits end! i know now that i shouldn't have done that but it happen and i cannot go back and erase what happen! the only thing to do is to move on, which i have done! laterzzz...
0 Responses
Powered By Blogger