I had the craziest dream today that it woke me up! Shit!!! My husband (a freind of mine, which was wierd. Never thinking he would ever be that to me. Shit, that is what my unconsciousness thinks. F**K!) and me went in to a school which also was a day care. We were searching for information on the waiting for a child to go into day care. We were not having a child yet but we were trying to get all the infromation we could for the futur. As we were walking in I made a mental note that I knew this place. I guess it was still in Montreal as the school is near Sherbrooke St. and Gerouard Park:
There was a long hallway where at the end there was a door to go in. But before going in to my right there was a sink which if you wanted you could wash your hands. Which I did! My husband looked at me and these other couple that was seating a few feet away from the seat also stared at me, like I was crazy. I guess because it was ment for the children when they came in from the outside. There was also a small sign: "Clean not Dirty! Wash your hands!."
Wierd.
Anyways, as the door opened there was a counter where an elderly lady was standing behind and also to my right there was another couple waiting and glaring at us. We asked her for information on the daycare and the system they implemented? As I saw behind the counter that's were the daycare started. It was so beautiful... There were toys that I had never seen so colorful, a rainbow rug that cover the whole floor, cubby holes (that were on the left wall) and the children look so happy. Almost all the children had a caregiver which made me think it was a really nice place to send my child in the futur. My husband started to get really anxious and nervous about asking the questions and the elderly lady started to look at him funny. So, I took over and asked the questions. She gave us reading material on what they provided. As we were leaving the scene change.
I became a black-teenage girl with white elderly parents. As we were walking outside of the school (the same but now a school instead of a daycare), I noticed that it was in a bad area. Some gang members where there. But the school was no longer in Montreal but in a Huntington Park (California) where the train tracks run through.
It was wierd.
My parents were glancing around a bit nervous, as was I. Some guys that were hanging out outside of the school said some thing to me and I didn't respond and then as we were walking to the car there was a mini-van (brownish red, a look from the 80s with really old seats and a sliding door that revealed no seats abut a gray silver rug and 2 guys squatting with boxes around them) which was park a few feet from our car (a silver or beige honda). As my father was walking I saw that he bumped to this man (can't quite remember if he was black or white) who was carrying a box (which looked heavy) and he excuse himself but the man was really nasty and gave him a nasty look. As I looked on my father started to get angry and both men started to argue and my mother was telling my dad to just leave it and to head to the car. But as it got heated, my father just looked in horror as my mom and i did too, as a bunch of men were running towards us. We started to scramble. But it seemed that I could not move fast enough I was going super slow. My parents were running to the car, but got in on the wrong side, my mother in the driver seat and my dad in the passenger side. Which was not good due to the fact that my mom didn't know how to drive. As I watched this my father was yelling to hurrry up! And I was not fast enough when a huge crowd of men came and took my dad away. My mom was yelling and running after them. I guess people heard the commosion because just then (it had turned into night already) I saw cop cars, a swat team and paddy wagons. As a police man came towards me all I that came out of my mouth in a high pitch voice and really out of control (I was crying and screaming) was "THEY TOOK MY DAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" And with that I woke up screaming and gasping! It was a feeling that I hate to wake up to!
That was my dream... Laterzzz...
Trisha's kids go there at the present moment, it's a French school. As immigrants who live in Quebec cannot put their children in English school due to the language law. Here only people who have gone to elementry school in English, throughout Canada, can their children go to English school. When you are in College level then you have a choice. You can also go to court and prove that your child should be in English school due to the stress or what ever, but it needs to be proven and costs money to go to court. So many people just abide by the law -101! Also, a new law has been implimented these past few years. You can no longer switch your child(ren) from private school to public school, after a year being in private school.
There was a long hallway where at the end there was a door to go in. But before going in to my right there was a sink which if you wanted you could wash your hands. Which I did! My husband looked at me and these other couple that was seating a few feet away from the seat also stared at me, like I was crazy. I guess because it was ment for the children when they came in from the outside. There was also a small sign: "Clean not Dirty! Wash your hands!."
Wierd.
Anyways, as the door opened there was a counter where an elderly lady was standing behind and also to my right there was another couple waiting and glaring at us. We asked her for information on the daycare and the system they implemented? As I saw behind the counter that's were the daycare started. It was so beautiful... There were toys that I had never seen so colorful, a rainbow rug that cover the whole floor, cubby holes (that were on the left wall) and the children look so happy. Almost all the children had a caregiver which made me think it was a really nice place to send my child in the futur. My husband started to get really anxious and nervous about asking the questions and the elderly lady started to look at him funny. So, I took over and asked the questions. She gave us reading material on what they provided. As we were leaving the scene change.
I became a black-teenage girl with white elderly parents. As we were walking outside of the school (the same but now a school instead of a daycare), I noticed that it was in a bad area. Some gang members where there. But the school was no longer in Montreal but in a Huntington Park (California) where the train tracks run through.
It was wierd.
My parents were glancing around a bit nervous, as was I. Some guys that were hanging out outside of the school said some thing to me and I didn't respond and then as we were walking to the car there was a mini-van (brownish red, a look from the 80s with really old seats and a sliding door that revealed no seats abut a gray silver rug and 2 guys squatting with boxes around them) which was park a few feet from our car (a silver or beige honda). As my father was walking I saw that he bumped to this man (can't quite remember if he was black or white) who was carrying a box (which looked heavy) and he excuse himself but the man was really nasty and gave him a nasty look. As I looked on my father started to get angry and both men started to argue and my mother was telling my dad to just leave it and to head to the car. But as it got heated, my father just looked in horror as my mom and i did too, as a bunch of men were running towards us. We started to scramble. But it seemed that I could not move fast enough I was going super slow. My parents were running to the car, but got in on the wrong side, my mother in the driver seat and my dad in the passenger side. Which was not good due to the fact that my mom didn't know how to drive. As I watched this my father was yelling to hurrry up! And I was not fast enough when a huge crowd of men came and took my dad away. My mom was yelling and running after them. I guess people heard the commosion because just then (it had turned into night already) I saw cop cars, a swat team and paddy wagons. As a police man came towards me all I that came out of my mouth in a high pitch voice and really out of control (I was crying and screaming) was "THEY TOOK MY DAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" And with that I woke up screaming and gasping! It was a feeling that I hate to wake up to!
That was my dream... Laterzzz...

