Lumina
Tired... Had an OK time with Erica, Cindy, Lisa, AnnaBelle (which I finally met), and sexy chick (damn cant for the life of me remember this chicks name but I truly like her. she's a total sweetheart)... We had sushi, fruits and cake with a little wine and shots!... We ended up in Old MTL and then to Crescent but the air was too much we decided to end the night and each take their own paths... The night was good... I had fun... I didn's leep much. Got up super early but needed the going out cuz I had a somewhat stressy week... But all in all it has turned out for the best! I spoke to Henry he might come up in Sept (hope he does). He also, said he will call me 10pm (eastern, my time), 7pm (pacific, his time). I can't wait I havent had much time for him. But he understands... Nice of him... He's finding out that reliability is not one of my strongest parts when it comes to bonding with someone. Armando is coming over tonight.He's still not finished burning all his music. Can you imagine downloading som much music that your cannot even surf the net. He has over 40gigs of music. He has stop for the moment downloading but once he's cleand his hard drive I know for a fact he will end up again in the same mess... I hope that by that time he has his burner either fix or replaced. I don't mind lending him my computer at all. He even has permission (my house key) to come anytime he feels like it. As he is the only one I can trust with my shit! Also, he babysits my degu PICACHU. I am not so lucky to have a farm like oldcatman. he's so fucken' lucky!!!! I am truly happy for him... Even though He's been having a few rough days with his blog... I have gone through that a few times. As the blog help does shit in helping and the desk never replies or nothing... I know the feeling. I can truly feel for him... And I think many do also, for they have gone through the same thing.



Had an Ice Cappuccino from Tim Horton's my fav. caffeine intake of the summer. Beside's latte's in the winter!!! Let's see what I'll pick for fall this year! Last year I went with the caramel and cinnamon latte. Talking about cinnamon... I made those "CHINA WHITE" shooters (from Boston Pizza) that I wanted my friends to try. I also, did a nutmeg one whcih Erica had and everyone else tried. Erica is allergic to cinnamon. which I don't care to see the effects. Don't want her to end up in the ER in a comma or in a serious state. That would be the worse!



The next thing I want to make for them is the Cheese cake wrap - cheesecake wrapped in a flour tortilla, fried until golden brown, rolled in sugar and topped with rasberry coulis with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. We'll see when that happens as that requires tons of time.



OOh! I tried these balls that are sold in Old Montreal... It takes like pancakes in a ball! I don't know how to explain it... but they were good with honey and cinnamon sprinkled on top! That was a dessert treat we had all the girls! YUM!!!



I had a favorite thing that I like so much... It's really good... It's this drink by Cheese cake wrap - cheesecake wrap in tortilla, fried until golden, rolled in sugar and topped with rasberry coulis with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. When I get the chance to do this... I will cuz it's YUMMY!!!



Another thing that I love to have which I had it yesterday and this morning was a drink that I mix: soda pop called "FRESCA" by President's Choice and any citrus fruit kind of juice (pineapple, orange or any other). That combination is amazing... Really good!! I love to have that on HOT days which quenches my thirst to the MAX. The pop can be purchased at any LOBLAWS but only available in CANADA.



Arizona has a drink "Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey"! Amazing!!! They have another one which has Asia Plum Tea, but I don't care for that one too much! Too sweet.



I was reading Ginger's blog... She may be back... I am really happy for her! I also, found on her site backblog. It's a way for others to input comments onto your blog... Had a shot of the "WhiteChina" a bit buzzzzzed.... feeling very mellow! The freaken' thing ain't working (it keeps on timing me out when I try to get the code or do anything else!!) I'll get all the information later... what ever... I don't want to ruin my buzzz! Now I served myself a quadruple shot!!! YUMMMMMSSSSS!!!!!



Listenning to music so loud!!! I need to dance or do something it's such a good feeling I have at this present moment!!! Laterzzzz....
0 Responses
Powered By Blogger